To create opportunities for love
This is not a spell to draw a person to you, but more to ‘open the way’ – to alert the other person to the possibility of a relationship with you.
The spell should be performed on a Friday.
The use of your mother’s ring is symbolic of continuity.
You will need
• A WINE GLASS
• A RING (traditionally your mother’s wedding ring would be used)
• RED SILK RIBBON ABOUT 30 INCHES (80cm) LONG
- Put a wine glass right way up on a table.
- Make a pendulum by suspending the ring from the red silk ribbon.
- Hold the pendulum steady by resting your elbow on the table, with the ribbon between your thumb and forefinger.
- Let the ring hang in the mouth of the wine glass.
- Clearly say your name followed by that of the other person. Repeat their name twice i.e. three times in all. Then, thinking of them, spell their name out loud.
- Allow the ring to swing and tap against the wine glass once for each letter of their name.
- Tie the ribbon around your neck, allowing the ring to hang down over your head.
- Wear it for three weeks, and repeat the spell every Friday for three weeks.
- By the end of the third week, the person you have in your sights will show an interest, unless it is not meant to be.