It is understandable that we all gravitate toward some degree of fantasy and that’s fine when kept in perspective, but do not confuse fantasy with reality. So today i wanted to clear up a commonly asked question, ” Tell me what spells cannot do?”
There are no spells to turn people into werewolves, vampires and mermaids. No one anywhere has spells that can do this for the main reason that these are FICTIONAL characters that do not exist in the real world. Even if they did exist there are no spells that can turn a human from being a human into another biological being. That is beyond fiction, it is fairy-tale, Hollywood stuff.
I have written about gender dysphoria before as well since I get weekly inquiries from people who want to change their gender.
Gender reassignment surgery is tens of thousands of dollars (depending on what you have done), up at $80K for the full monty (no pun intended) if you are a male to female with complete surgery. How much do you think a spell would cost that involved no surgery, no pain, no recovery time and that made you hot and sexy to boot?
Gender dysphoria is serious and people need help to deal with it and that help can easily be found online in many resources but witches and magick are NOT one of them.
Spells cannot do the following:
- Change your eye color.
- Change your skin color.
- Change your hair length, texture and color.
- Alter your looks in any way.
- Make you taller or shorter.
- Give you muscles.
- Give you enlarged body parts of any kind.
- Help you with biological conditions (that’s where science comes in, folks!).
- Turn you into an animal.
Before you write to me to ask me to turn you from a man into a hot sexy woman (they almost always are men who want to be hot, sexy women) please consider the following:
- Have you met anyone who has changed their gender through a spell and NOT sexual reassignment surgery?
- Have you heard of anyone who has changed their gender through magickal means and not surgery?
- Seen pictures of a person who has done any of the above?
Real magick is always based upon Natural Law. Unless you routinely run across werewolves, vampires, mermaids, immortals and men who have instantly been turned into hot, sexy women, there is no chance there will be a spell to make this happen.
And if you do routinely run into the aforementioned perhaps you have a little more on your plate than needing a spell!