Practicing Sex Magick
The sexual act is possibly the most potent–and pleasurable–gateway to the primordial and the divine. From the Tantric mysteries of Hinduism and Buddhism and the inner alchemy of Taoism, to the traditions of Western Magic and Witchcraft–sex pervades the highest and most secret teachings all over the world.
Use the BWC Ritual of “5 easy Steps of Sex Magic”:
What exactly do you want to achieve with your magick? Your goal can be any material attainment, like a new job, prosperity in business affairs, a pleasant house, whatever.
Deeply desired wishes create the strongest magick!
- Your goal can be the healing of yourself, another person, mother earth…
- Your intent can be improvement of an existing relationship or attraction of a new one.
- You may wish to (further) develop several qualities in yourself, or create an excellent artistic piece.
- You may wish to embrace the inner lover, and establish a stronger connection with your higher self.
- You may wish to charge an amulet, talisman, or magical tools, etc…
- Prepare your working space.
Clean the space where the ritual will take place. Decorate it with candles, incense, flowers, gemstones or anything else you find appropriate. If you use symbols or other pictures make sure you can see them during the ritual. If you wish to play music, don’t forget to put it on the repeat-button. Close the door and lay the phone off the hook.
- Clean your body.
While bathing or showering you can visualize the water washing off all mental, emotional and physical dirt.
- Relax for a while.
Take some deep breaths or meditate a little.
If you do magick with a partner you may want to sit opposite each other, hold hands and synchronize breathing or inhale while your partner exhales.
- Do a banishment.
It is very important to visualize a strong circle/globe of protection that keeps all unwanted spirits out, or do any other banishment you prefer, before you actually start the ritual.
I often perform sex magick in nature, and it feels amazing to call to Pan’s playful and very naughty, highly masculine sexual nature. – BWS
Are you drawing on the energy of a deity? A God or Goddess?
Or giving praise to a God of Goddess?
If so, set up this now. either in your mind, or on you altar.
Now you are ready to perform the ritual.
I know two ‘main routes’ to preparing for sex magic: one with emphasis on the affirmation/mantra/Word of Power, and one with emphasis on visualization.
Then create something that makes it possible to laser-like concentrate on your goal/intent during the ritual. – This can be a short affirmation. During the ritual you can repeat the whole affirmation.
– This can be a visualization of the new created reality.
– It can be a drawing of what you want.
– It can be a symbolic representation of your desire, like a suitable tarot card, rune, sigil, astrological or other symbol.
If you prefer working with a visualization:
- Start with visualizing very vividly the new reality; see yourself in the desired situation, feel your happiness about it, visualize it as bright and detailed as you can.
- When your visualization is complete to your idea, tell your mind that this is your focus, then mentally store it in your subconsciousness.
- Start making love with your partner or masturbating, no longer thinking about the visualization.
- At the brink of orgasm back off, recall your visualization and breathe your orgasmic energy in it.
- Continue the rhythm of arousal and backing off several times.
- Just before orgasm recall the visualization from your mind and breathe/channel your orgasm into it.
Another possibility is to reduce this affirmation to a word that covers its central idea; this will be your magical word.
- the affirmation “I am a successful business(wo)man” …….becomes “Success”.
- “I request the universe to send me the best possible lover, or partner” ……becomes “Lover” or “Partner”.
The idea behind it is that your subconsciousness now knows your full intent, therefore it is sufficient to only repeat your magical word during the ritual.
Tips: If you choose to work with an affirmation:
- Arouse yourself and/or your partner by any sexual activity you wish to use until you almost reach orgasm. Meanwhile keep on repeating the affirmation or mantra; you can say it out loud or repeat it silently.
- When you are at the brink of orgasm back off by stopping all genital stimulation, stopping all pelvic movements and relax the muscles in the pelvic floor.
- Breathe deeply and concentrate even more on your mantra. After a while build up more excitement, backing off again just before the point-of-no-return. This way you build up a great amount of sexual magical energy and deep erotic sensations; you may reach a state of sexual trance.
- After several times coming close you wish to sweep all of your intent into the universe; let orgasm happen and – here comes the most important part – keep on affirming during orgasm with full mental concentration, call out loud your magical word(s) and don’t mind the neighbors!
- Take care: if you lose focus during orgasm, you will have had great sex but no magical ritual!
- Continue the ritual until both (or all) partners have reached orgasm.
You can use a combination of the above.
Some words about orgasm:
If you are a woman capable of having multiple orgasms – (a series of orgasms quickly after one another) – just enjoy, have them during the ritual and end with the final orgasm.
If you are a man, here’s the good news that men can learn to have multiples too; by coming close then backing off just before the point-of-no-return several times men can experience all the feelings of an orgasm without having an ejaculation. Some men have a series of small orgasms, some men experience them as bigger orgasms. If you can do this, end the ritual with final orgasm/ejaculation. Not all men know that most women need clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm; although there are erotic areas in the vagina most women need the pressure of the pubic bone of their partner against the clitoris or stimulation by hand during intercourse to have orgasm.
After orgasm you may wish to confirm your magick with the words:
“So mote it be”
……and to give thanks to God/the Goddess and your partner.
It is important to stay close the first minutes after intercourse with your genitals close together.
There are two reasons for this:
- When having sex your chakras open up and after orgasm you’re completely open with part of your energy swirling around you. You need some time to recollect it and get energized again. If one partner rushes away after orgasm you can feel very disappointed, lonely and exhausted because of this reason.
- After sex magick the sexual fluids of man and woman are charged with their magical intent; they can etherically absorb this power for their well being and health through the vaginal walls and the head of the penis. It may be clear that when you use a condom it is very unwise to stay close together with your genitals. The charged sexual fluids can be used to charge an amulet or talisman by smearing some of it on them; in case your ritual was for gaining money you can smear it on a coin or paper money you had put on your altar; you can redraw the lines of a sigil for this ritual with it, mix the fluid with wine and drink it with your partner, etc.
When you are doing sex magick alone please know that your sexual fluids form a complete sacrament, although they now contain one polarity, not two.
I will collect sperm in an small plastic container, and use the sperm for spells and rituals at a later date. Don’t forget to put the sperm in the fridge! – BWS
The heightened energy of your ritual may have attracted astral beings. Make sure to keep them at a distance by reconfirming your banishment, like for instance a visualized circle of protection.
Let me know about your magickal success.
NOTE: If you would like to use this article, please reference this page as your source: http://bwclearnspells.com/sex-magick-ritual/
Recommended Books on Sex Magick
While BWC does not suggest you need these books to practice sex magic, you maybe interested in learning more about sex magick. If you have read a book on sex magic that “blew your mind” – let me know.
Here is a link to Amazon’s books on Sex Magick – Click here
I’ve read a small pile of books on sex magic. This isn’t the same old stuff you’ve read a million times. His work is lucid and accessible, stripped of most of the nonsense that clutters the occult scene. The material he included on the Inner Fire practice is, by itself, well worth the price the book. If you’re new to the subject, start here. If you’re practicing but not getting anywhere, give this a read.
Modern Sex Magick: Secrets of Erotic Spirituality
Donald Michael Kraig
Master a variety of powerful practices that heighten and amplify magickal energy raised during sexual activity, and discover how to use the energy to transform your magick and your life.