How many children will you have?
What is called the Line of Marriage is that mark or marks, as the case may be, found on the side of the Mount under the fourth finger.
The Lines relating to children are those finely marked upright lines found immediately above the Line of Marriage.
A very good plan, in trying to see these Lines, is to press this portion of the hand with the tips of the fingers, and then note which of these small lines stand out the most clearly.
Sometimes they are extremely deeply marked, and as a rule much more so on a woman’s hand than on a man’s. In many cases it is necessary to employ a magnifying glass in order to see them.
To know the number of children anyone will have, it is necessary to count these lines from the outside of the hand in towards the palm.
Will you have children?
A person with the Mount of Venus very flat on the hand, and very poorly developed, is not likely to have any children at all.
Sex of the child
- broad and deep lines denote male children
- fine and narrow lines, females.
Health of the child
- When they appear as straight lines they denote strong healthy children
- when very faint or crooked, the children indicated are always delicate.
- When the first part of the little line (taking it upward from the Line of Marriage) is marked with a small “island,” such a child will be very delicate in its early life
- if the line appears well marked when the “island” is passed, the probability is that it will grow up strong and healthy
- When ending or broken at the “island” the child will never grow up.
When one line stands out very clear and distinct among the others, the child the mark indicates will be more to the parent, and will be more successful than any of the others.
Stay tuned for more blog posts like this next week.