Commercial bath salts will do absolutely nothing on an esoteric level – they have too many chemical additives and artificial perfumes – so it is a nice touch to make your own using single essential oils, blends and/or herbs.
The fact that you have mixed them yourself means they are infused with your own vibration and therefore will work on a very subtle level.
Matching your bath salt perfume to your incense perfume does wonders for your inner self.
You will need
• 3 PARTS EPSOM SALTS
• 2 PARTS BAKING SODA
• 1 PART ROCK SALT (or Borax)
• BOWL FOR MIXING
• ESSENTIAL OILS IN YOUR CHOSEN PERFUMES
• HANDFUL OF HERBS (optional)
• NATURAL FOOD COLORING
- Mix the first three ingredients thoroughly in the mixing bowl.
- Use your hands as this will enable you to imbue the salts with your own energy.
This is your basic mixture and can be perfumed or colored in any way that you please.
- Add your colouring first and mix to your satisfaction, then follow with your oil or blend a drop at a time.
- Add the herbs to the mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Be generous with the oils since the salts will absorb a surprising amount without you realizing. Your nose, however, as with all oils and perfumes is the best judge – there is no right or wrong amount.
Directions for use
- When you wish to use your salts, add approximately 2 tablespoons to a full bathtub and mix well.