To Get Rid of a Troublesome Neighbor
Most of us have had an annoying neighbor at one point or another. From loud noise late at night, to their bad language in front of our kids, we just want them to drive away one morning and not return ever!
So what can we do about the annoying neighbours? Firstly, try the “NICE” options:
NICE options are:
- Notice boards – Sites like Neighbors From Hell have message boards where people discuss their issues and help each other. This one’s free to view and is full of common issues and good advice, but registering will cost $50 if you want to ask about a unique problem. If you just want to vent, try sites like AnnoyingNeighbors.com.
- Issue documentation – When an issue comes up, start keeping notes – times, dates, and photos if necessary. This can help in three ways. First, it helps you evaluate the seriousness of the problem: Looking at it on paper, you may realize it’s not as big a deal or you might see a solution. Second, you have info to back you up when you explain the situation to your neighbor. And finally, if push comes to shove, good record-keeping can show authorities you’re serious and organized, not emotional and whiny.
- Call the Cops – If you’ve acted in good faith with no success, involving the police is the next step. You can explain the situation and show how you’ve tried to work it out and kept notes, but realize they probably can’t do much unless a law or ordinance is being broken. This is for things like excessive noise and illegal activity, not a tree limb hanging into your yard. Nonetheless, a police presence might show your neighbor that you aren’t going to let the problem go.
- Entertain – If you are throwing a party at your place, go to all neighbors who might be affected and offer them two things: a verbal invitation to the party and a card with your phone number. If the noise escalates or there is another problem, your neighbor can call you instead of the police.
So if you have read these NICE options and you have either exhausted that list already, or your neighbors are beyond these strategies, let’s look at magic!
Witchcraft Knot Spell
To rid yourself of problems or a troublesome situation, you can use a representation of the problem in a tangled and knotted length of yarn. There are then differing ways of getting rid of the problem.
This spell is best done at the time of the Full Moon and is in two parts.
You will need
• BIODEGRADABLE STRING OR COTTON YARN
• INGREDIENTS FOR A RITUAL BATH
(including candles and a purification oil)
Method – Part One
Your string needs to be biodegradable because it reinforces the idea that your problems will dissolve. The string or yarn can be in the appropriate colour for the problem to be solved (green for money, red for love, etc).
- Sit quietly and think of all your fears and problems. Let them pass into the yarn.
- Tie this in knots to symbolize how mixed up your problems makes you feel.
One way of dealing with your difficulties is to take the knotted yarn to a high place and let the wind blow it away, along with your negativity.
A second way is to bury the yarn in soft ground, though this method will mean that the resolution of your problems may come slowly.
A third way is to begin to untie the knots and as you do so ask for help in seeing and understanding solutions.
This last method does not have to be done all at once but can be done over time.
Method – Part Two
Whichever method you use make sure you take a ritual bath or shower cleansing after working with the string.
You need a candle to represent yourself, a black candle to signify the negativity and one other in the colour of your choice to suggest your life without problems.
- Anoint the candles with a purification or blessing oil.
- Anoint the black candle from the end to the wick to remove bad luck.
- The others are done from the wick to the end to bring you what you desire.
- Have your ritual bath as usual.
Hoodoo Spells to Remove a Neighbor
- Light a black candle and dress with castor oil.
- Write the neighbor’s name on a piece of paper and the word “goodbye”.
- Place the paper under the candle.
- Mix powdered mud daubers nest with graveyard dirt and throw it at the neighbor’s front door.
- Return to your candle
- Recite psalms 74, 101, and 109 three times each and let the candle burn out.
If you have tried a method that works for you, we would love to know!
- The Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook